Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sexual harassment.

My results lol, i know i'm not the best, and i might not be the worst. But I've reached my goals:)

I'm happy, my parents are happy, but i'm nervous cos very soon, university placements will be out.

I need to take my driving license soon, cos i am being a real nuisance, waiting for
friends to fetch me out everyday.

And I'm prone to sexual harassing day by day. I've been doing it really frequently.

Today, I sexual harassed Ronald McDonalds :)


And even stalked Hare..
And even ripped Sean's skin off. *accidently okay! haha!

Soon, I am left with no friends and even McDonalds will probably ban me. haha!

Girlfriend awh. haha!
Adik-adikku. Mysara is still the smallest lol.


Went for Sushi at night, with Sean ( my uncle, sometimes can be my father also. ) and Chee Tat ( always and always my bro. ). And took so many silly photos at the beach.*most of them are in facebook. Beach, 9th day in a row! lol!
Damn emo this photo. one of my favorites :)
Eyyy I want to play again! :(
I lost@&%&%@


i give it all up, but i’m taking back my love,
i’m taking back my love, i’m taking back my love.

Ciara and Enrique's:)

3 comments:

Radin Fadli said...

sean hooi is your uncle?

Annabeth♥ said...

nola, i just call him that,

Ara said...

McDonald ban u??
u deserve it. HAHAHAHA
ronald mcdonald pon takut kene gigit ngn harimau nih HAHAHA