Thursday, May 7, 2009

I feel good tim.

I was just talking to my awesome kai kor ( bro ) Chee Tat that blogging is actually dangerous in a way that you brief about your life too much that someone can actually stalk you. I wouldn't mind if Chuck Bass actually stalk me. wakaka!

So Chee Tat couldn't find his way to my house, for the fourth time now. Short term memory sigh. I bet Sean can do better than that. We'll see, when he comes back next week. :D

Me: Its Anna tim.
Sean :This is your new number or what la tim?
Sean ( again ) : Your digi number didnt use d ke? Timmy.

Okay, we tend to use the word tim a lot cos I misused that word a couple of times. According to Chee Tat ,
tim = okay.
lol!


Chee Tat: Watch Sunrise lorh next week. You can wake up?
Me : Of course.
Chee Tat: I thought girls need their beauty sleep.
Me : I don't feel like a girl now. damn

*Calls Sean.

Sean : Sungai Lembing , sunrise.
Me : BRING IT ON. *furious alrdy.



My tomyam ,which i did not finish it. :(



Kah Shawn and I messing up Hsien Loong's burger.

Retard.-.-

*
*
*

I want to dedicate a little part of this post to someone. Someone, who seems to be the most important person in my life right now. Someone, who I feel protective over . Someone, who I just love enjoy being with. Someone, who I always want to seek attention from. Someone, who meants the world to me. I don't know, but maybe we have too much in common that I feel secure and safe being with you all the time. You're a part of me now,and will always be. (: Maybe Matrix even that bad after all hahaha.

No comments: