Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy momma's day!

Omg, Carol, I fucking miss you. Really.
*click to enlarge*

Yesterday when I was with them, Azam called Capik from Mesir, and he let me talk to Azam whom I've never really get to meet before .

Me : Hello..
Azam : KAHKAHKAHKAHKAH!
Me : Why are you laughing?
Azam : Your voice..
Me : Apa yg ko gelak kat suara aku ni?
Azam : Tak kena dengan orangnya. KAHKAHKAHKAHKAH!

=.= *hits Azam's head.

Chee Tat had been asking me to go for basketball, lazy la bro!
He : Afraid to break nails ?

CRAZY AH BREAK NAILS. HAHAHAHA!
Yesterday's.

So today followed Lynne for Smartniaga at SMART school, and i'm telling ya how happy I am to meet at least a few SABSIANS. :) I woke up at 9.30am, first time in these lifeless three weeks after Matriculation. hahaha!
That woman confidently showing off her stud to me all the time and making excuses that Coke is good for her tongue. Coke = highly contained sugar. Not healthy, not good. But me myself had two cups of Pepsi hahaha!





So, I wanted to support Christina's stall, I actually played this ping pong thing. I threw like few balls, and i didnt get it. Then Mat appeared, then with his most chilled expression threw only one freaking ball and it went in. So tadaa I got what I wanted. And I named my toy puppy, after him. hahaha.

MAT




LOL, i was having major tummy ache. I had a mixture of Pepsi,Coke,ABC,sirup & milo. EWW. hahaa!

Anyway, happy mother's day :)




I play the game, you follow.
told cha, im taking back whats mine :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can coke be good for anyone's tongue? :DD

Annabeth♥ said...

i dont know. someone told her that, she believed. hahahahaha:D

MiraRsln said...

hoho..
smartniaga yg x best..
hohoho...