Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Boyf.

Now you believe me when I say that i'm a good girl?
thats why I always get what I want.
:p

My new boyf. hihihaha

Nola, actually I worked really hard for this, from embarassing myself to I had to clean the house later. *hmm
Thanks Aunty Adeline :)

My mum said : habis la, everyday camwhore la budak ni. Me : Taw takpe.





Lubby, I've tried to follow your face. -.-
I know its childish, but i love cartoons. From Disney to Power Rangers to Naruto, love them all. So yeah I got my email from Totally Spies, and then its totally anna! Don't blame me okay, that email was created when I was 13!:p
I can't define my feelings right now.


3 comments:

Lubby said...

not even close like what i alwez do
yikesss
hahahaha

Lily Cartina said...

i am mad about powe
r rangers!

Annabeth♥ said...

lubby: i cant hahahaha.
lily : high five mate!