Saturday, May 2, 2009

A barrier between you & me.


Good morning!
I barely had enough sleep for a few days now. I'm working up on my eye bags , yay me :p

Just sent Ana off and Lynne back home. Yesterday we had awesome much of fun.

Around 12pm, Lynne crashed my house. Waited until around 2pm, to fetch Ana from the bus station. She came all the way from Muadzam Shah, to hang out with us. Or she misses me too much kot?:p

Cos of Lynne darling who parked so far, I had to walked far enough to fetch Ana. So everyone knows that I can't drive yet. YEAH IM A FREAKING 19 TO BE, AND I CAN'T FREAKING DRIVE COS I AM FREAKING LAZY THANK YOU SEKIAN :P So there were these few taxi drivers who offered us ride , I said it out loud " Oh I CAN DRIVE . ". HAaHaHahAHaHHaHA!

I actually bought YELLOW NAIL POLISH. YAH YELLOW. Suprisingly I hate the colour but somehow I'm beginning to dare myself to try something different. And I told Ana, the brighter the better. And she replied, cos you want cheap publisity. AuUMMMMM RAPE YOU LA WOMAN. hahaha!

Then we met up with Dinish, Mishand and I forgot whats his name. My SAYANGGGSSSSS are back for the weekend from Malacca. Catched up with old times. Where Dinish reminded me about how Caroline used and still bit people and how I love slapping and pinching people.And how Nicole, Caroline and I used to lift our baju kurung skirts up, and then chase each other. And how I actually brought my Sejarah reference book during exam and hid it between my thighs under my pinafore during form four.

BTW, I ACTUALLY MET JU VIN AT THE BEACH =)

Photos :

MEET BEAN BEAN.




LYNNE IS THE MOST UNSAFE DRIVER.
EVEN ANA FREAKED OUT.

ECM'S PARKING LOT.








Coffee Street.




Wish Lubby and Ivink were here.
Love, anna,ana & lynne.:)



2 comments:

Lubby said...

yeah..
wish i was there but tape la
we can have crazy time together later on
soon baby..soon!

Annabeth♥ said...

miss u :)