Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dead & Gone .

I feel so freaking lifeless now,I just have to be so careless and dropped my baby.
Murdered her, and now I feel so freaking useless. :(

Me : I'm undergoing a broken heart now. My Guess watch just broke.
Carltston : How did you broke it?
Me : I dropped it la, bengong.

Carlston :How you drop it la biul?
(you just ask so much ,and I decided not to reply your text anymore! )


Me : Jiwa kosong. I worked hard for it,with my own cash. ( cash from my salary after SPM. )

Zul : How much?
Me : Don't ask.

Zul : How much?

Me : Shut up.

Zul : How much?
Me : Don't ask how much is it, i feel lifeless.
Zul : How much ? How much? HOW MUCH?HoW MUcHH??
Me : afjaghfjgahjg^&%&^#%#$#RY^%^$%#$##!

Me : Capik, I just broke my watch .
Capik : You jatuh men beskal eyh?

( Not helping cis cis cis )


Me : Mom... blablabla watch broke.

Mom : Serve you right. Teach you a lesson kan now?

Me : hmmmmm I want to cry. ( She's freaking right. )
Sis : I know how you feel, I lost my two watches the other time.
Me : hmm I still want to cry.


Akram ( can-ot sa-ket ) ( dont ask why , i just call him that with my chicken voice ) : TUPAI BULAT... erm. ROUND...ROUNDED SQUIRREL!
Me: *gets home and look into the mirror* Now I really think that I look like one, one squirrel which suffers from obesity. hahahaha ;.; swt swt swt.





Ju Vin's status on Facebook : thinks that Hugh Jackman is the epitome of masculinity :D
hahaha bongok, wolvy rawwwrr.
I miss you JUVIN! YOU WILL BE FIRST PASSENGER ON MY CAR SEAT OKIEEEEE:)

4 comments:

Farah said...

anna,i'm tagging you larr...
visits my blog.

Farah said...

no.i xsempat nk post tag tue..baru siap post..hehe

MiraRsln said...

kasihan 4 da watch..
capix can afford to buy da new one rite...
hehheheheh

Annabeth♥ said...

apa capik? he kill me got la.