Friday, September 12, 2008

Tag again.

Tag by Kerryn. Hahah i just realised. x)

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves..

RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
*Ask him go die, flirt around, then dump him. haha just kidding.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
*To have all my dreams come true :) greedy girl.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
*CAROLINE TSAU KAH MUN MY WALAT.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
*Travel.Shop.Charity.Family. x) Thats it. Oh ya.. buy a panda home. Real panda I meant.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
*Haha well, i dont know. Never happened. I'm not in love my Hare or Dinish altho' they're my guy bestfriends. x)

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
*Both.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
*Hahaha until I get him?

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
*Let go of him. I dont do threesom.I don't break relationships.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
*Making others happy. :)

10. What takes you down the fastest?
*People not thinking about how I feel.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
*The rich and the famous of course.I have big dreams. And yet, still me. :)

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
*Friends who make me happy yay.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
*Humble and flawless. Seriously. :) She's my ketot!

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
*Single and rich? Hahaha no life. I'll go with married but poor. hahaha so romantic siot.

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
*Check my inbox for text messages and look at the mirror. x)

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
*Nope, sorry.Dont expect much from me. x)

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
*The one who listens to me crapping and takes note of every little things of me. And also the one who makes me laugh all the time :) The one who accepts me for who i am.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
*It will take time. But why not? People make mistakes.

19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?

*I don't mind either.

*
*
I tag : Carol,Emily,Aimi,Nadia,Kerina. <3

No comments: