Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pain.

Hey everyone, I'm in pc lab again - Anna's favourite class of the sem.

I guess that loads of things happen here during these few days. But anyway, I just want to say that I am thankful to be me and thankful that that I have everything that I ever wanted in my life. Here, I meet different people with different backgrounds. I hear stories about them, some sad and some happy, and some that made me open up my heart and eyes. I used to complain a lot about things that doesn't satisfy me, and now, I guess I am a thousand times more lucky than others.I have friends that they're parents are divorced, orphans or some from a difficult family but still, they're strong to put up a smile everyday in their life.Here, they share with me their pain and their happiness that I can never feel. I learnt to understand people more, and most important, I can understand myself even better now. hmmm :)
...I used to be so strong that I can't even shed tears for little things but now, I guess I am beginning to feel again.

P/s : Shyts happen. And those shyts are mine, and not for you to be concern about. x)

P/s II: I don't care about what people say about us, cos you never fail to make me smile everytime. :)

.............WAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :P



2 comments:

nssr2 said...

Everything starts small & get bigger…but the pain…it starts big & get smaller!

I would like to see a clear picture of you if you don’t mind.

Nasir from Stockholm
(nssr2@yahoo.com)

ivink said...

well, its tat nite...
im appreciate ur presence in my life, a lot.....=)