Thursday, September 11, 2008

Double tag.

Karlisyle and Gary tagged me.

1. What is the relationship of you and her?

*Kar - Owh she's my girlfriend! :]
*Gary - Tuition mate.

2. Your 5 impressions towards her.

*Kar : VERY talkative.Loud.Interesting.Understanding.LALA-ish. <3
*Gary : LAME.SometimesIdontknowwhathe'stalkingaboutLAH.Chipmunkish.


3.The most memorable things she had done for you.

*Kar - Being a really best friend ever. :)
*Gary :-hahaha Gary u tell me la..since when u ever did something good to me ? :p

4. The most memorable things she have said to you?

*Kar -She said : Anna.. you're so cute la..hahaha! Just kidding. She said : You're so understanding.I'm glad that I have a bbf like you. ( Anna blushing )
*Gary - I dont remember.

5. If he become your lover, you will...

*Kar - Die of happiness. *Gary - Die of depression. If he become your enemy, you will... *Kar - Murder her and take her pink piggy from her room xD
*Gary - Steal his sense of humour.

7. If he become your lover, he has to improve on...
*Kar - Saying Anna Cute more.. :)
*Gary - Stop making lame jokes hahahah.

8. If he become your enemy, the reason is...
*Kar - She found another. haha
*Gary - The day if we ever dated.

9. The most desirable thing to do on him is?
*Kar - Making her happy.
*Gary - Murder him.

10. The overall impression of him is...
*Kar - The best. Seriously.
*Gary - Funny. =)

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
*Too loud maybe.

12. The character of you for yourself is?
*Silly.

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
*Secretive.

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
*To love and to be loved in return?

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
*Treasure you all la..hehehhe. :)

Ten people to tag(must reply!) :

*ABEL CHONG KYE MIN. SERIOUSLY.

*Ji Yan.
*Nadia.
*Apple.
*Eva.
*Aimi.
*Harvz.
*And I dont know..

Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
*Single perhaps?

Is no. 3 a male or a female?
*Female.

If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing
*ERK. How about no. 5 and 8?
*PASS.

What is no. 1 studying about?
*Hahah hotel management. xD

Say something about no. 6.
*Aimi. My primary sch friend,bio tuition mate :p

p/s : I'm back at home woohoo. And I'm gonna upload photos on my LuLu later. hehehe wait wait wait. x)
*
*
My heart turns sour as each day passes.

I love Hayley Williams.



No comments: