Sunday, September 28, 2008

Anna is BACK. :)

You know how much I dislike my fringe to be straight right?
WELL, my fringe is as straight as I dislike it now. -.-
I spent 5 freaking hours at Zing yesterday to rebond my bushy hair. I really dislike sitting for hours, just to get a pretty hair. hahaha.
I was suppose to join my friends for buka puasa but I was freaking late so I was just in time for Lynn's exbf's yummy Chocolate Indulgence birthday cake. Note that , that was my second Secret Recipe cake for yesterday. Seriously, I put on so much weight that I can hardly fit in most of my jeans. And even today, I had Baskin Robbin's. Yes, you guess it. CHOCOLATE MOUSSE - MY FAVOURITE. x(
I practically went out for the whole day , yesterday and today. Yesterday, after the buka puasa dinner which I missed the big part of it, we went to ECM. And around 10.30pm, met up with Capik including his friends. One of Capik's friends seriously look like Stuart Little , no kidding lorh hehehehe. :p 12.30am I had to go back bcos mommy and papa were alrdy worried. But anyhow, I was seriously exhausted after a long long long day and I hate it when I look really tired. Stoned :P

TODAY, after a long long long time living in the G TOWN ( Lynne's term for Gambang Town a.k.a THE Jungle. ) kekeke, finally I had a day outing with my family HUHUK! I realised that I missed too much of whats in the world. G Town is boring, I don't even know what the latest movies are. :(

Now I know who my real friends are. No offense, but if you don't care, then just don't care. I wouldnt mind. I know how much things had changes. I understand how each of us have our own life to take care of. I realised that sometimes me myself, too busy with college and then abandoning my personal life. But, I don't and I stress it again, I don't find new friends and forget the old ones. If you're offended, I'm sorry. If you're hurt , I'm sorry. Cos I am pretty much hurt as you are now. :(

Haiyo.. Im blogging like as if I'm not in the mood hahahaha. But I am superduper happy right now. I dont know why? :P My friends are all coming back by tomorrow. I MISS THEM. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Okie I'm lazy alrdy, I gotta study in a while. HMM.. :D

Pictures pictures :
Lynne and I. Me and Ara. We were trying to snap a picture of Kamarul feeding Lynn. :P New friends, excluding Anym and Lynne. Firdaus and Adik posers. -.-


TODAY since I have a brand new hair hahahaha, I practically camwhored the whole day.
All same poses and locations cos I am not satisfied with super straight fringe :(
Ready ?
*
*
Take One.
Take Two. Take Three. Take four. * * DONE ,I HAD ENOUGH OF MY 16 YEAR OLD FACE.
p/s : I have pimples on my face, thanks to the good lighting, my skin look really flawless. :x

*
*
*
And its time I turn cheesy like usual.
NAH!
HEHE. Was having Sushi at Sushi King. :) *
*
*
*
*

RAWR!
Everything's alright,when you're right here by my side. <3

p/s : Ryan, I'm here. I'm still here if you're looking for me. Im just playing hide&seek. hehehe.
p/s 2 : Anna is not allowed to go out much since the exams are coming. BUT IM DEFINITELY THERE TO PARTY ON THURDAY NIGHT :)

*
*
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JU VIN. :)

<3

No comments: