Sunday, September 28, 2008

3.34am.



HEYYyYyYyYyYyYYYYYYY.
Okie. Its 3.17am, and I'm still awake.
I told bongok that I wanted to sleep earlier on but I didn't. GAGAGA! :)
Anyway, wtf the phone just rang twice just now. So I answered the second ring, and it was my aunty's neighbour. And she asked for my mom, I mean why does she calls for my mom in a time like this? So I asked my mom, my mom that time also kinda blur so she didn't answer me. HAHAH. I spent two hours, NO, l mean I WASTED two hours, yes that the right word.. i WASTED two hours of my time starring blankly at lappy. I read Kar's blog,TY's blog,Nadia's blog,Apple and Roger's blog....hahaha and everyone's blog. I want to study but.. I don't know. You know how much I dislike studying sometimes, but its just I have to do it. I don't want to be nothing. Anyway, cut with the emo thingy tonight cos I am hyper, happy and happy happy tonight. :) Okie, my performance is coming really soon. 11th October - so i'm involved in a drama related with the recent Tanglung Festival. I know the date is kinda late, but HEP postponed the date so its more convenient for the Muslims students to join in the fun too :) I guess I am no more nervous on stage like I am use to during high sch. I rmber when I was in primary, where I use to enter these story telling competitions which never really work out. I'll read up The Little Red Riding Hood the night before, and go up the stage the next day, hands trembling, hands swinging ,giggling and end up never really do anything. And for that, I will get a certificate for participating. Stage fright -.- kekeke.Same goes to my orals in school and also in college. My confidence was dang low, use to be low. So ngokngek right? HAHA. So, I guess I've pwetty much change a bit, to better I hope? hehe :)

SOOOOOOOOOOOO 7 days left , till I'm all back to the G Town. hehehhe. I guess I better study tmrow and Tuesday, and Wednesday do some Raya visits. Crash some houses and eat eat eat hehehe. Thurday night party!=D Friday, Saturday then Sunday going back again. Then two weeks of classes, a week of study week then PSPM. Exam budu. Then a week of holidays again. Sem break, and there goes again, 2nd semester.


..............YAWN.















Scarlett Johanson is married. NYAHAH.

No comments: