Saturday, September 13, 2008

HappyMooncakeFestival.

Hey. ( whats with the cool intro..hahahah)

I just read Ju Vin's post on Mooncake Festival is kinda different this year. LOL, ju vin..you brought Azfar last year , I think I was with June and the others right? I don't really remember who else. But I remember the when were form2 very clearly. It was your birthday and I was with YS. Who will ever forget? Me and YS, YS and me. HAHAHA! See, we go to the beach practically every year for the festival. But this year, nobody is really back in Kuantan. Every year, all of us sure buat kecoh at the beach.Argh, I am missing everyone so badly. Sometimes I feel like there's really no one backing me up here anymore. Sometimes I feel like nobody really care to listen to me talking bullshyts anymore,Aite, enough for the emo intro.

.... Conclusion, I miss you guys badly. I'll do anything to be with you guys again. x)

Hmm.talking about Azfar..It reminds me of Zul. Hey, I miss talking to you. I hope everything will go well like before. I'm not afraid to hide this anymore, cos Zulhilmi, I miss you. You were one of the friends that I ever do not want to lose but I guess things changes. :)

Its a wet festival this year again.Huhuhuk. I'm wet, ya as in really wet okie? hehehe. But thanks Capik, and your silly friends. :)

Pictures picture of the day since I'm not really in a mood to rant :p =

AT MOU's nursery.hehehe

Hare : I'm a good boy. I don't *toot*.

*Typical bongok*
This is what nursery teaches children nowadays.
So so adorable. Me likey :)
Roger trying hard not to break the chair. x)

*
*
*
*
Capik cerah. :p


I wanna kick Najiha's butt cos she guessed the lyrics right.
Ok next okie?

How could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?
We're so close
To reaching that famous happy end
Almost believing this was not pretend
Let's go on dreaming for we know we are

Who guessed it right, you can bite me once. x)

No comments: