Sunday, September 28, 2008

I have big ass.

Hiiiiii aloha good morning people. Can't this be any cheesier? HAHA.
I was awaken by Carol's call, saying that she'll fetch me in 20 minutes. HAHAHA. Sorry dear, meet you tonight, I should really at least read a chapter of Biology today. *yawn*

Im reading on Travis Barker's condition again. No, I'm not a fan, but I admire him cos he's different, and behind all those ink on his body, he's totally the opposite of what people may think of. Plus my myspace friend, Stifler actually worship him alot, so thats how I started reading the latest updates on Travis's condition.

..READ.(click)


Okie, damn,I'm hungry again. I'm starting to feel like a horse. My mom says the same thing too, my dad even calls me a buffalo sometimes. Yesterday, when we were having our sushi, my mom asked " So..enough alrdy? Full alrdy or not? ." So I said " No..still hungry lorh. ".. Her eyes nearly popped out la. HAHAH. I used to be small when I was a baby, then my dad, well I'm the first child so he was all paranoid then I don't grow so they started giving me vitamins & appetons and then my appetite grew day by day. My mom says that I don't follow her or my dad either, cos my bone structure is big. My mom used to be petite when she was my age, and my dad considered small. And my sis, TINY! So, I am the alienated one who's not thin and chubby. Sometimes I am proud of it, though sometimes it is frustating when you can't put on pretty clothes. :( Okie enough lorh, I dont want to be someone that looks insecure although sometimes I am .. okie dot dot dot.


Okie I gotta go. My room is so untidy now and nobody shall enter my room for now okie? Toodles. kekeke.

p/s 1: I hope Digi has line there.
p/s 2 : I cant wait to meet them later.



No comments: