Monday, September 29, 2008

Mood: Idk :(

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Today is indeed, a very sleepy and stoned day for me. Panda eyes, worst than ever. Some more June can think that I actually studied until late last night, thats why my panda obvious was obvious and worst now. I was suppose to study during the day. June,Carol, and also a few friends of them who I was introduced to, Robin,Leny ( IDK how to spell ur name sorry :) ) ,Andrew and Desmond, crashed over my house a bit.


...Not forgetting, Caroline Tsau Kah Mun actually left a souvenir for me before she left :


And then later at night I found out that she also victimised Andrew. CANNIBAL. Bad tazzie :p

Then later in the afternoon, I actually read Bio Chapter Seven a little and I do really know a bit about chemoreceptors now. FINALLY. hehehhee.30 minutes later, screw the book, I took the book and lied down on the sofa and actually fell asleep after that. KEKE. So much for my studying right? I woke up, read a little.. Then my sis started humoring me by dancing to the beat of Ashey Simpson's Outta My Head, so I end up playing HEHE.
My turn to crashed over at June's place at night. Had dinner then hang out a little. Jean and I started playing with wax and actually had the idea to try using it to remove hair from Andrew's leg. hahaha hillarious lur. Was planning to go out with bongok, but then he had flu, so yeah cancelled. 9pm, CAROL SI CANNIBAL arrived. We watched Mama Mia The Movie, where the songs they sang were so god damn old school. HAHAHAH. June and Robin fell asleep , then around 11pm, we went to tc for our jelly ice.CAROL, two person actually texted me, asking why were we skipping and jumping around. WAKAKAKA.

Pictures pictures :

Billieeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :)





Me and my dear babi girlfriend camwhore partner.

She didnt know Jean was snapping her. Someone too busy watching Mama Mia. -.-

Cannibalism.

She's my girlfriend :)


Using our camera. Carol's lala face, and my urk urk face. -.-

Second angle, same time ,snapped by Jean. HAHAH.


Take One.
Take Two.
Very Phantom The Opera-ish. hahaha.
*
*
*
Nah compare. :p
I bet we look sexier than that. hehehhe.
*
*
*
*
*
*
Scandalous!
Oh MamaMia , here we go again x)
*



....P/s: We are both straight. We like guys, mind you. :)

\








David Archuleta Lyrics
Crush Lyrics


*
*
*

I can't resist ya.x)

2 comments:

ivink said...

hahaha, i like tat PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, wahaha where u guys got tat mask XD

but at d same time, got bit jlous haha, but nvm lah, carol oso wana bcom 1 of the AJK of babi gang?? kaka=p

Lubby said...

u bongok as usual ma...
tagging again i'll be sure to answer it over and over weh..
c u this saturday.
u got puppy at home isn't??
stay it away from me!!
hahaha....