Wednesday, September 24, 2008

DeeperConversation.

Teng Yee tagged me. hahaha i love reading ur blog. :)

Tag.
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things / habits / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.3. At the end, you need to choose 10 ( I will sitck to 5 too.. ) people to be tag and list their names.4. No tags back!
1. I love to look at myself in the mirror. ( everyone knows that. )
2. My emotions and feelings changes fast. ( way too fast. )
3. I'm addicted to eyeliner and mascara. ( Feel naked without it sometimes. )
4. I am insecure when my hair is out of place. ( hair = obsession )
5. I'm happy when someone says me cute. HAHAHAH
6. I'm afraid to feel.
7. I bring my baby pillow everywhere I go.
8. Only Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne as my alarm tone can wake me up in the morning.
9. Currently love taking videos of me doing crazy stuff.
10. I am a very successful cute and gedik poser.
11. I don't like admiring someone that everyone admires.
12. I cry for silly things.
13. I don't bath in the morning. HAHAHAH
14. I always pout in photos.
15. I like paying for people. -.-
AND I TAG :
LUBBY A.K.A KAK IZA.
CAROLINE.
KARLISYLE.
GRACIE. YES YOU SYG.
Hey everyone. I guess I've not been updating my blog. Anyway, I'm doing pretty fine and currently excited..
..excited over my freaking 10 days holiday hehe! But screw the holidays, cos I am having my finals just two weeks after that. x(
When I heard the news about Ju Vin's dog Lucky,I felt really sad. Now, I can't call out his name and laugh at his tail wagging anymore. Rest in peace Lucky. Fuck Mpk. Leave them alone, animals deserves to live too.
I use to be insecure over what people think of me. But now, I guess nothing really matters anymore. People always look at me in a different way. Happy, loud, but they often ignore the other side of me. I've experienced a lot, things that you can never imagine I would do or feel.
I learn from the past, and everytime I do, I'd improve myself day by day. :)
Yuna's lyrics :)
Is your favourite colour blue?Do you always tell the truth?Do you believe in outerspace?And I'm learning youIs your skin as tanned as mine?Does your hair flow sideways?Did someone took a portion of your heart?And I'm learning youAnd if you don't mindCan you tell meAll your hopes and fearsAnd Everything that you believe inWould you make a difference in the worldI'd love for you to take me to a deeper conversationOnly you can make meI let my guard down for youAnd in time you will tooIf you don't mindCan you tell meAll your hopes and fearsAnd Everything that you believe inWould you make a difference in the worldI'd love for you to take me to a deeper conversationOnly you can make meIf you don't mindCan you tell meAll your hopes and fears.And Everything that you believe in.Would you make a difference in the world.I'd love for you to take me to a deeper conversation.Only you can make me.
*
*
*
*
*
THANKS ANA AND IVINK FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME.<3

2 comments:

Lubby said...

u tag me dear but since no one that close to me have a blog so i have no one to tag back.
hahaha....

haa..u falling for yuna and i have quite plenty of her song.

ivink said...

...=)
no matter wat happen to u, darling, i'll always be there for u...

btw,
n i really appreciate our memories. these few weeks we did so many sengal but memorable things, like crazy vids cray for guys n crazy for tanglung, haha XD