Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm a good girl :p

...I'm so tired of people asking me to grow up.
The way I act, and I behave, doesn't reflect the way I am inside.

Okie. Today, I stayed at home the whole day. Trying to be a good girl, since tomorrow's Raya alrdy. Gonna be out tomorrow. Plus I got this text message : Anna make ur butt free tomorrow evening.. All of our friends gonna meet up k..

Since I did not save the number, I recognized the way he texted anyway. DINISH NAIR, if you want my butt, come and get it. HAHAH. I miss him so much. He was my partner in class, when June was out of class, Lisa was busy dating coughs*, and Jia Li was busy chatting others about Wu Jun. He was the one, who teased me until I get annoyed and slapped him so hard. He was the one that, I'd accompanied to the toilet and also he accompanied me to the toilet. He was the one who played truant and copied homework with me. hehehe. He was the one that called me beef all the time. T.T He is one of those friends that calls me up sometime, asking me how I am and everything. :)

Anyway, dont ask me why but I can't wait until Friday .....


Today I ... ................




slept through out the day. :p


zZZZZZZzzzzzZZzzzzzZZzzzzzz.

No comments: