Friday, September 12, 2008

11/9

*Haish. Pretty upset cos I've missed like a whole bunch of Gossip Girls series since I'm in college.Nyone downloaded it or something, pls do pass it to me. :)

I kinda lost my inspiration to blog cos I've been starring at the screen for an hour now but nothing really came up. My life is boring, no dramas, no stories. People always tell me that I'm lucky, that I do not have to endure painful dramas and bitches everyday. I read my friend's blogs,and they have so much to tell. But in my blog, its so empty. But on the other hand, I do think a lot but I just don't talk much about it.

I think guys that don't listen to you when you say something, or give little or no response towards the silly things you said is just plain selfish. Seriously.

*
*
*
11.09.08

Remember the Sept 11 event?
Saddening.

I dislike hearing about war of any kind.

*
A friend of mine requested to see how my room is like in Matrix.


No comments: