Friday, January 16, 2009

Time of my life.

Hey everyone! (:

Sorry been not updating lately. lazy lah wanna blog nowadays, seriously. plus internet connection sucks, and uploading photos is a burden to me if that happens. I'm on holidays now until the 28th, well i took one extra day off. hehehe so cny better call me out! i can't wait for you guys to be back here really soon. (:
And so, I'm done with my Mid-Term test. Finally, which was not good but good in a way, cos I get to enjoy my holidays now! woohoo! super duper excited!

I just want to thank everyone, my friends especially for being there for me. Ana, Ivink, Carol,Karlisyle, Lubby and Syemi. Yee Fai,Hafidz,Syabil and Amri.
Shyts happen but then its not the end of the world. LOL!

I guess what comes around, goes around. So yes, I do shyts and then shyts striked me back. So, I see no point in sulking about it. So what the hell, there's gotta be more to life.

I promise you that i will upload photos - soon. Yeah soon like as in while i'm on my holidays. Chilling okie? (;

But first things first, i need to catch up with things. like my friends! SOME people ( coughs ) has been turned single to into a relationship. BUT why did i find out, this late? =( hehe

p/s: I'm giving myself two weeks.

No comments: