Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I dont wanna play that part.

Hey everyone. hehehe.
Can i ever have a better way to intro my post?


Tmrow is Wednesday. And equals 8 days left of holidays!

You know sometimes blogging is annoying.
I dont like the idea of spilling too much about my life.
What I do, where I go, who I meet, what i feel.
but yes, for the sake of updating my life to my friends especially my gang and to let them know i'm okay, i'm doing it.
I have to always remind myself the reasons why i'm blogging. FOR THE SAKE FOR YOU GUYS!!!!
And its lessen my burden cos since my friends know what i do and that i'm okay, i dont need to tell them i'm okay all the time. For instance, how are you anna? Where have you been? How are you feeling? Who have you been hanging out? Who are you seeing?
Being me, I really dont want a truckload of questions to be thrown on my face by maybe 9 to 10 of my friends cos i bet they'll think i'm completely isolated from the world or something. =p

So today, i've watched The Osbournes on E!.
Seriously, the Osbournes had been too much up and downs but they eventually fought them years after years and finally settled down and now they are a legend. For instance, Ozzy Osbourne, Jack Osbourne and Kelly Osbourne all took drugs before and Sharon Osbourne being a very supporting mother, supported and encouraged them all way long. Also, there parts where Ozzy Osbourne was wild and crazy where he bit off a bird's and a bat's head off, and also threaten Sharon to murder her. But then , Sharon eventually forgive him everytime. Sharon even fought cancer, and Ozzy had to fought coma.

But you know what made them the way they are now after all the crazy things?

....Family love and bonding
.

Though they are pretty messed up, but they're basicly a very loving and supporting family.
So yes its true, whatever is it, family is the one who will back you up someday.


So today, when i was sleeping, then at 6pm , Zul's and Dinish's calls woke me up.
Told me to meet at GP.
Called Zul back and he fetched me.
Fetched Faiz after that and Mishand all the way at Cenderawasih. By the time, meet up with Dinish at GP at 7pm. That late alrdy.

Sent Faiz back then headed to Coffee Street, for some dinner. :)
Had my tomyam! Finally. so damn happy u know? =)
Then Zul and I went to check out the fun fair , which kinda freaked me out. Cos the rides looked like it was gonna come off or something. Ish i dont trust funfairs. -.- touch wood*

Reached home at 11pm. Lazy to elaborate la ha. :p

F a i z.
Dinish.Anna.Zul. :p
Zul: whatcha lookin at eh?
Mishand: Monkey :p
Dinish: Why so serious?


p/s: Get well soon Ana and Ivink! Sending all my love to you wahhahaha!

Now I’m at a place I thought I’d never be
I’m living in a world that’s all about you and me
Ain't gotta be afraid my broken heart is free
To spread my wings and fly away



No comments: