Sunday, January 18, 2009

Its not the end of the world, losing you. (:

Helo!

So, today momma, sis & I had Sushi King for lunch. My dad, doesnt like Japanese food so he went for lunck alone LOL. Satisfaction kaokao.:p We tried new things, like the scallop pancake.And obviously, i'll always order my California roll, woohoo eat it with lots and lots of wasabe. Gonna make your ears fly . :p lol Japanese food is awe-someness. To those who dislike Japanese food, well, I just want to say, you don't know whatcha missing. *winkwink


Beth & Belle (: Momma!

After lunch, we went for some shopping. And we stopped at Face Shop and then tadaa,

Yeah, well they dont call them testers for nothing. I had different colours on each finger. But i only bought one among the five colours and momma bought one too. Ju vin, u gotta love my nails now. its light purple.:)

BTW, this reminds me of...
last 26th of December 2008 :
I painted Kye Min's nails LIME GREEN.
And Chris's nails pink!

Am i the sweetest friend you ever have ? hehehe.


Anyway, Chinese New Year is coming so yea, waste money time! Went to Aunty Mei Lian's house , cos sometimes she has nice clothes over there. And in fact, i cant choose which dress i should really buy and so, i bought both.
blabla lazy to elaborate but then i met up with Zul, with Pudin and Pacat at the beach at 6pm. Zul was realllly lateeeeeeeeeeeeeee but then guess who i met? Aaron Poh, just back from Costa Rica! (: Seems to him, its like a really nice place.

You snap my photo.
I snap your photo.
You guess how long since we last hang out? one year! isk !


Night everyone,
still trying to get you off my mind.

No comments: