Friday, January 23, 2009

So gay!

Holla holla!

My mood is so good now, cos by tmrow, everyone will be back here for CNY. (:
I guess things are getting better, for some reasons. But , I AM NOT STUDYING!My bio lecture notes had been on my table since three days ago, untouched. Crazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


Sometimes I don't wanna get back to college cos i'll miss Kuantan when i'm here for too long. But when i'm in the hostel, i don't miss Kuantan cos I have friends there too. You guys do realise when the holidays over, i wont be updating this much alrdy right. Yeah , thats one thing that sucks in hostel. The internet!


I woke up today, a bit too early. My handphone is pretty fcked up now. The camera isnt working , properly. Pissed off!* My streamyx modem broke down and thanks dad for getting me another one today itself. You know, i have assignments to do.

So , today 5.30pm Zul ,Lan and I went to the beach , again.
Lan took awesome truckloads of photos with his camera. He's good in it, really. Hang out there a bit, then headed to Kuantan River for some shots.
Its beautiful there at night, but it stinks, like dead fish.
Haha zul :
Tmpat cantek, bau busuk. Polluted lorh!

Then Mishand called, said meet up at Coffee Street instead of Simple. Met up with Dinish, his friend ugh forgot his name lorh, Mishand and the girls Michelle and Yinn Jeng came as soon as we done eating. x)

Very very nice day. Had soooo much fun! Here are some photos from my stupid camera :

At the beach.
Z U L.L A N.His shirt does maths urgh*
Gay :p

At Kuantan River.
Lan doing his thing.
At Coffee Street.

Trying out his camera. :)
My wide smile. =X
Taken with Yinn Jeng's phone. Yinn Jeng.Me.Michelle.

*
*
*

Will upload Lan's work soon okie? Here's one of his editing try out. x)
Good night. will treasure all the memories with you. i've been doing good without u (:

1 comment:

nssr2 said...

I think that you have a nice body & a beautiful face, you can be a super model if you care! Nasr from Stockholm (nssr2@yahoo.com)