Wednesday, January 21, 2009

If you happy & you know it, slap yourself!

Helo helooooo!(:

Today my attempt to actually study Biology failed. Read about 4 pages of my notes, and got bored of it, put it down and instead, took the remote control to watch some TV! Life is good. :p Plan to not eat also failed. Because when you are bored and when you watch some good movie on TV, you tend to munch on something. LOL. x)

Suddenly, I realised that some of my friends are leaving to study abroad really soon.And to think of it, we dont have much time left. So much things we missed out and still havent do together.
Talking with June and Roger today was good. Its true, its life. People always leave. No one stays. Everyone just have have to leave, for good. BLAH!

I was at the beach again with both of them. Yes, this is the fourth time i'm at the beach with different people this week. Love the beach, love the breeze, love the sea ,love the stars at night. I guess thats one place in Kuantan that everyone love to go to.

Roger and June fetched me . NO, actually June was driving and I demanded on walking. hehe I always do that when she's driving. Despite her petite size,just dont get fool by it, she's a very safe driver. =X

Dropped by at June's, cos its been really long since i see and play with my boy Billy. :p
B I L L Y.
And then we left for the beach.
Where before we left, i stole Roger's shoe and wore them and let him wear one of my sandals. hehe.

Here are some photos we took at the beach! :

Roger trying to walk on sand with his 'precious' shoes. losing ur manhood alrdy ha?;p

Looks like a bad break up. LOL.Aw, i'll never miss my kiss.
Trying to annoy him!
Rog, honest, you look darn retard here. ahhahaaHaunt u!
Gawd, i dont have a head here. C R E E P Y. Me meditating.=p
The baywatch girl & the wannabe punk girl. Watching the stars.
June , this is my shot! A goddess from heaven hahahaha.
J U N E. Somehow, he wanted to carry our bags.. til, we were in public. -.-

Every day I wake up
I hope Im dreamin
I cant believe this shit
Cant believe you aint here.


p/s: carol SWEETIE. I WILL KEEP ON MOCKING YOU. HAHAHA!

No comments: