Friday, January 16, 2009

If I was a boy?

So everyone's been asking why haven't I been updating my blog.
Ju Vin even personally asked me to update it through friendster. And Nicole even asked me to update it.
Well,honestly i've been losing inspiration to blog. At one time, i was losing it, like i was like questioning, why the hell i wanna blog so much and let the whole nation know about what am i doing? Isn't it not right? But then, blogging is a part of expressing and also to let my friends know that i'm okay, or was it to keep my busybody friends updated all the time? hehe so i'm updating for the sake for you guys . I'll try every way i can ,NOT to lose contact with any with you. (:

So, like i said in my previous post ,i'm back. Nicole & Hare is back. So, Hare, his bro,cousin fetched me to After Seven & met up with Nic, Gow & Reed. After Seven is boring, no offense, people just stay to drink & listen to some loud good music, thats it. But yeah, i needed to get out for the night. I needed a break. And i wanted to spent time with my friends. I needed something, to stop myself from thinking, from some stuff. *coughs.

But you guys know that i'll always be okay. hehehhe.


The party ends at 1 something, and then we got hungry and we headed to Padi for some food.
So, since i'm not sleepy and its 3am now, so i shall update about tonight. (:

Photos :


Nikki, Hare & Anna. (:







And since I'm not sleepy , Kye Min my wife, i'm gonna answer ur tag at last! happy now? *shish

I. Put your iTunes/any other players on shuffle. (i use Winamp xD) using my favourite playlist, so NOT much songs, about 40++ only :)

II. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

III. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!


1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
The Perishers - i hope u miss me. ( hahaha fair enough )

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel. ( Well, i'll always be one to just one person. )

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved ( OMFG. )

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Mocca - My Diary. (shyt sober.)

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
N'Sync - I drive myself Crazy. ( hmm)

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Peterpan - Menghapuskan Jejakmu ( ah........u can read my mind. )

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Chris Daughtry - Feels like Tonight. ( feel what feel? )

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Chris Brown - Superhuman. ( haha aye? )

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
P.Diddy - I need a girl ( im straight, song tak kena again. )

10. WHAT IS 2+2?
Colbie Caillat - Droplets ( wtf.)

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
TI feat Rihanna - Live your Life. ( hahahahahhahaha )

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Gerald Joling - Everlasting love. ( lmao. )

13. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Flipsyde - Happy Birthday ( everyday is my birthday hehehe )

14. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Muse - Supermassive black hole ( omg it would be so darn cool. )

15. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Paramore - Decode ( decode my dna lol. )

16. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Briney Spears - Shattered Glass ( hahahahah sounds depressing)

17. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Shontelle - Tshirt. ( o-kay~ )

18. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Jonas Brothers - Cant have you. ( so gay la . :p )

19. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Timbaland - Apologize ( gosh , for? )

20. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Tokio Hotel - By your side. ( no comment. )

21. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Ada apa dengan cinta? - Melly and Eric. ( hahahahahha what a reply )

22. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Aerosmith- Crazy. ( hmm i wish...... )

23. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Hujan - Aku Scandal ( LOL )

24. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
BSB - As Long As you love me. ( hfsafhahfakhfaihfiuaqhfuqi)

And I tag :

Anyone. idk&idc (:



No comments: