Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gives you hell!

Guess what?
I've been complaining to Ana and Hafidz that I had toothache. And so, i told my dad about it and he actually scheduled an appoinment with me with the dentist. Aiyayayai, even the word dentist freaks me out. Don't cha? But I had to go anyway today. Luckily it was just a small cavity.

So in the afternoon, mom wanted to get something from Megamall,so while she was getting something at one of her friend's shop. Belle and I, spent some time together coughs*. I went shopping. Then we played some Time Crisis & Daytona which I l o s t! Gawd, I spent my cash on her but then she doesnt give me a single chance to even win once! wtf wtf this is so unfair lmao.


My terrible terrible sister then told me that she was hungry so we sat down at Deli Country to eat something.



Okie, yah, she's totally the opposite of me.
She's camera-shy.

Gawd, i've been going out through out the holidays and addicted to it. I actually wanted to stay at home today, but my mom dragged me out eventually. I need a reality check, soon enough.

Btw, u guys gotta watch this. Made me laugh so much!! hahaha! btw , this guy is a cutie. watch :



Kudos to my sister for this shot. x)

Night!

No comments: