Saturday, December 6, 2008

Verythestereotype.


Tonight was Golf Club Diraja's annievasary. Thats where my dad works at btw. I've been going to any events held there every time with yaya and nana but its been a long time since in this few years. brings back memories you know :P

O-kay, and so I met Roger Yow too who I didnt reply his text message. Owed him alot. And Jason just back from UK from his break. EVA! I saw your boyf too (: And Ashley and Vanessa. Ee ann's boyf too. Hang out with Wawa and Azureen. Saw Pei Jia too. And yadayaddadadada.

It was boring anyway. Crowded, i really dont fancy that. plus i hate my make up tonight. idk, i just prefer just using my old same black eyeliner.just eye liner,and thats it. but i gave my mom a chance to apply smthing different.

Photos :

Nana and Nad being really awkwardly romantic. coughs*
This is funny hahahaha.

Whats with the hot dog and whats with the banana,Nad? harhar.
Wawa.Me.Azureen.
Yaya.Me.Wawa.Azureen.
I am hereby like to point out that Yaya is shorter than me =D

=D
Cheesy.
Nana with my wedges.
You say it.


p/s: i love you.

im silly in many ways. and thats me.

No comments: