Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rainrain go away.


Hey i just got back ,
and i am gonna continue watching My Best Friend's Girl in a while. I started watching the dvd last night, all alone with my laptop, cold and lonely and around 3am, i just went to sleep like that.
Woke up with heavy eye bags, as usual. Indeeed, even severe than the usual ones haish*.Again, its been raining heavily. And again, I had to take my medication cos when its cold, my nose cant stop running. And I'll feel sick everytime it rains.

Caroline my baby just arrived Kuantan last night, so today i was out with her! =D
She woke up at 1.30pm, yes from reading Twilight last night, she said. But then my mom had to sent us to the mall, cos Yeh Hee's sis had to use his ride. And Roger Yow's mom had to use his ride too.

Arrived at the mall, walk walk walk with my baby and Yeh Hee, gossip here and there, and couldnt stop looking at Yeh Hee's blur face, so typical keke.
And Carol actually tempted me to eat Nasi Lemak isk. And then we went to look for novels, but Twilight and the second novel of Twilight,New Moon but sold out ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. And then Carol tempted me AGAIN with popcorn chicken,
and then we met up with Roger and Say Hang and went out of the mall for a drink.

And oh did i mentioned that i ripped Roger's skin off again? (:

Photos :

Yeh Hee : Go in converse a while. i need new shoes. * and then walks aimlessly*

While waiting for her popcorn chicken.
Ya bringing sexy back. (yeah right.)
:)
Try to figure this out and tell me xD
In Say Hang's ride. She and her popcorn chicken. T.T
Anna & Carol. (:


I recommend My Best Friend's Girl. Dane Cook & Kate Hudson. Dane cook and his hot bod. *drools*

It seems that Carol and I was seriously going gaga over Edward Cullen. Edward Cullen okay, ,not Robert Pattinson. He's so charming. And I want to watch Twilight again!

Please recommend me a good piece of eye liner which dont smudge.

I need to study, means less outings and less stoning infront of the laptop. Counting the days till UPS.

I might be going to KL for Christmas, IF AND ONLY IF my holidays are extended over the weekend. (:

I'm watching BOLT tonight with my momma and sis, and my mom is going for a two weeks break to Sabah. Back to her hometown, and i miss going back too. ): Might be planning to go down after my course okie tasha? love u.


*I cant help it but feeling cold sometimes.
*I miss being with you.
i want to put u in my pocket and carry u around.
rawrx.



No comments: