Saturday, December 13, 2008

Chimpanzees.

Dengdengdeng. I'm watching Camp Rock now , i know outdated, and i dont watch Gossip Girls & 90210. Someone, please download them for me & present me for my xmas present. Cos I am uber outdated, and like as if I'm THAT free to watch them anyway. :(

Today, Capik finally brought me to Baskin Robbins. Satisfaction. =)
And also watched Space Chimps with him, yah Space Chimps o-kay don't laugh. hehe.
Photos:

See your face! :p Mean eye bags. I slept at 5am last night,no suprise.
Btw, my phone's shutter sound's ain't working. why? :(

Reached home around 7pm, then straight to Kar's house. Kar is back for the weekend, and we had a small gathering, since our sisters were having their early xmas party.
Found out that June is back today.:) And so was Ju Vin,Selvan,Hui Sen and Shik Mei too.
The first thing Hui Sen said when I stepped into the house was,you look like you just had drugs anna.
Yah cos i was laughing laughing like usual,
dont tell me you want me to emo emo and hug hug when I see my old friends izzit?:p
Chilled at her crib a while, and then off to Kemaman Kopitiam around 11. Had my HOT lemon tea again, for the third time today. And wasted a cup of COLD and ICY coke from KFC, ask Capik =/
The Xmas spirit. June and Kar. Ju Vin and I blowing balloons. Ju Vin : I think i forgot how to blow them alrdy. -.- Kong Sze Min, always and forever gay. Thats why she loves him so much. Watch Kong and me. Gay partners horh? hahahaha. I like my hair here. harhar. Ju Vin and I following Kar's sexay hair. LOL. June lying on my lap with her giraffe, reminds me of old times.

p.s: happy to see you guys today. Made my day. Met Caroline,Yeh Hee,Hare,Dino,Chee Tat,Kar,June,Ker,JuVin,Kong and Capik all in the same period of time. All my important people. And theres a long more of list of my important people i want to meet up with. I've decided, that i'll be in Kuantan for XMAS.

I have to get my priorities right. I'm addicted to fun, can't get enough of it. How can you ever get sick of having fun? But I need, to get my priorities right.
I have a few things I need to achieve,
Number 1: Spend less.
Number 2: Study.
Number 3: Lose weight. Stop being addicted to sweet things.
Number 4: Start going to church again.

I'm so excited now btw, I ordered my Twilight books alrdy. Downloaded Britney's Circus Album too. I like the new her, to be honest. Her songs are very catchy. dancedance.

Goodnight.

No comments: