Monday, December 8, 2008

Lamerbythedozen.

People say,
Anna ,can you get any more lamer ?
And I say,
Yes i can, isnt that fun? xD

smilie Pictures, Images and Photos

Mom just left to KK this morning. Equals to fun!

I dont know,sometimes i don't like to do stuff according to the rules. People always say you shouldnt do that, you shouldnt do this. I don't want to be someone who follows everything thats written on a book from people's past experience. I don't need a WHAT SHOULD YOU DO AND NOT IN LIFE FOR DUMMIES book, to go on with my life.
I rather write a book on my own journey and rules.

All this time, people always refer breasts as boobies. Apparently, Capik and I discovered that the real meaning of boobies is people who are stupid. Great, one thing, my breasts are offended and another is , i can just go around and say hey booby! Nah , I'm just kidding. Really x)

Its been flooding and landslides are happening. Please , it gives me heartache to see many lives lost.

Okay i may put on weight now hahaha but i was looking back at my old photos during form3 to form 5, i think i look better now. -.- seriously damn nerdy la dulu.

This is hillarious. watch! :)




No comments: