Friday, December 12, 2008

Show your smile.

HAHAHA, Chee Tat, my connection's fine. And I shall blog about you tonight :p

And so, today I am back in Kuantan again. Arrived home around 7, then thought of my darling bro Chee Tat ( so gay hahahah ), owed him a date plus i' was craving for sai mai lo at the beach! Carol, tonight's weather was fine, wish you were here, i know you miss jelly ice @ saimailo right? (:
Sean is in KL, so too bad you weren't there to see Chee Tat's bad driving huh!
Apparently, he went through the BIG JUNCTION without realising, and didn't even look right or left. LUCKY US THAT THERE WERE NO CARS. And yes, he went lost on the way to my house. Short term memory sigh*
And he had to wear his glasses to drive. For my safety,he says. *rollseyes*

Anyway, tonight wasn't that crowded cos we went to beach around 9pm. The night was still young kowt, people prefer to hang out late at night now, so the later is it, the more crowd you will see. Good la, I don't like crowded places. So emo right bro? HAHAHAHA!

Obviously, its been a long long time since I had jellyice@saimailo cos the aunty recognized me and she spoke to me in Mandarin which i did not understand. She said something like, why didnt you come for a long time? Are you studying now? And my reply was, huh? then looks at Chee Tat for help. *cries*

And its full moon today!(:

Photos:

Nerd.

And i thought he was nerdy. i am more nerdy with the glasses. shish*
He says, pick the best photo.
I like this photo cos it was a pretty candid shot of me and a static face of you, like usual.LOL!
:)
His out of the picture. NEH!

Byebye moon.:p

p/s: thanks bro (:


This video is dedicated to everyone who needs a smile now ,picked from YouTube obviously.
And especially for you Chee Tat. =)
And for those who are down and upset, hope this makes your night better.



No comments: