Saturday, December 6, 2008

If you could see me.

The other day, when I was back in college, I found this in my right handside drawer.

A present like wrapped with newspaper. And says : its not a joke,open it, your birthday present from Lubby.
She wrapped it like four friggin thick of newspaper sheets.

And there it was, she says it suits me alot . its ohsoadorable.
Plus got mirror somemore! hahaha! Smile a BRIGHT smile. Cheesy quote. :p

p/s: thanks dear, tho my birthday was like a month ago. now i can bring it everywhere, anywhere, hahahahahha.

My results are out and it sucked badly. But i deserved it and I am grateful enough.

I think Robert Pattinson is superbly adorable in Twilight. The blonde hair, the red lips and the pale skin gets the character going. but he is no offense not even a slight of hotness in the red carpet. The character is the one who makes him irresistable so stop drooling over Robert, but you can drool over the character instead. Continuition of Twilight in 2010 :)

I'm starting to read novels again, to keep my day going. Currently on, If you could see me by Cecelia Ahern.

He says, no sweet food for me. He brought me to Baskin Robbins and then dont let me eat the icecream.

I alrdy miss Fizah now.But life's gotta get going.

I can make all kinds of cheesy faces and im not embarassed by it, trust me.

My eyes are red, and i dont know why :(

I'm eating tam tam now. hehe.

I have not been replying all my comments on ms,fs and fb. and also text mssges. no time.hm

I had facial today and i hate facials.

My toenails are red now and im loving it.

XOXO'S.

And I cant wait for christmas. hohoho.

No comments: